With Weshare, clients can book appointments or classes using a booking widget or through a separate landing page. Weshare only displays the times you’re available and encourages customers to book appointments on their own while capturing all the information you need.
How Weshare trials work
- All Weshare accounts have access to a free Scheduling trial. While you’re on the free trial, you can access everything on the VIP plan, except the ability to customize the email notifications Scheduling sends to your clients.
- Your trial begins when you click Start Free Trial when following the steps below. When the trial ends, we’ll only charge your card if you choose to continue with one of our paid plans.
- At any time, It’s possible to cancel a Weshare trial after starting a trial. Just contact support at email@example.com
Start a Weshare trial
To sign up for your Weshare trial:
- In pricing page, click Start Free Trial or any other page that has a button “Start Free Trial“.
- Follow the prompts to set up your Weshare account.
Subscribe to a Weshare premium plan
To keep using Weshare after the trial, upgrade to a paid premium plan:
- In Weshare’s main page, click your profile menu
- Then, click the Weshare Pro button to upgrade.
- Choose a Monthly or Annual billing cycle.
- Select the premium plan that fits your needs
- Click Confirm to start your plan.
How to access Weshare
Depending on how you use Weshare, you can access your Weshare dashboard in several ways:
- Go to weshare.net and log in.
Set your availability
Use availability to decide when you’re open for appointments. You can:
- Set regular weekly hours.
- Cancel regular weekly hours on particular days using override hours.
- Use override hours in place of regular weekly hours to set hours day-by-day.
After you’ve set your availability, a small version of your Appointment Calendar will appear in the Weshare dashboard. Specific days will be highlighted as clients book appointments.
Add appointment pages
Create appointment pages for the different services you offer. Clients usually begin the scheduling process by choosing the appointment page they want to book from.
Add a booking widget to your site
Share your scheduling page with clients by adding a Weshare booking widget to your website. Connect the booking widget to your Weshare profile to show clients all of your appointment pages that are public and available to book.
To link to your booking page:
- In Weshare, click the Share button.
- Here choose either to copy a direct link to your page or embed a widget on your website.
- Click Copy to copy the link.
- Paste the link wherever you’re sharing your booking page.
You can then customize the link to your booking page, specific appointment pages, and individual calendars.
Integrate Weshare with other applications
Weshare connects directly to dozens of third-party applications and connects to hundreds more through API services such as Zapier (coming soon).
You can sync calendars with:
- Google Calendar
You can set up video conferencing with:
- Google Meet
Weshare also integrates with social media, email marketing options, accounting software, conversion tracking, CRM tools, client engagement applications, and more.
To review all your options and set up an integration, in the profile menu, click settings.
After completing the steps in this guide, you’re ready for clients to book appointments. In addition to our guides and video tutorials, we offer other resources to help you get the most out of Weshare appointment scheduling:
- Visit Weshare FAQ for answers to common Weshare questions.
- Visit Weshare community to get more tips & tricks on how to maximize Weshare from our top users.